The Association of Business Executives (ABE) is a professional membership body and an examination board. All pathways in ABE have three different levels which consist of Diploma Level 4, Diploma Level 5 and Diploma Level 6.
Students can enter the ABE programme through a number of ways:
- Recent graduates with GCE O’level can join the programs with a minimum of passes in Mathematics and English.
- Also mature candidates with work experience can start as well.
An advantage of the ABE programme is that the students receive a certificate for each level they have completed. This means that they can apply for work in between levels of the program.
With Sylva Unviersity, students that have completed the ABE Level 6 can apply to pursue their Bachelors in Business Administration with exemptions.
Business Management – Level 4
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Quantitative Methods
Introduction to Business Communication
Introduction to Accounting
5 O level subjects obtained with a minimum of passes Mathematics and English
Quantitative Methods for Business Management
The Business Environment
Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
Human Resource Management
Optional Units (choose two units)
- Principles of Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Business
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
One of the following:
- Any ABE Level 4 Diploma
- 2 years relevant work experience and must be competent in English
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing in Organizations
- International Business Case Study
Optional Units (choose two):
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Entry Guidelines
Any ABE Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification.
To apply, fill in the form below or send your results, NRC Number and Residential Address through WhatsApp to +260961087956 for spot admissions.